Community Support and Infrastructre Grants Program
The ACT Government has established the Community Support and Infrastructure Grants to continue its commitment to supporting the development of community organisations in the ACT.
It is managed by the Community Services Directorate.
This Grant Program aims to support ACT community organisations to deliver their programs and services effectively and efficiently for the benefit of members of the ACT community through the following three supports:
- Community Support and Capacity
- Non-fixed Infrastructure and Equipment
- Capital Works and Fixed Infrastructure.
- Visit Community Support and Infrastructure Grants Program
- Email email@example.com
- Call the Grants Secretariat on (02) 6205 3047