STEM 4 Digital Business Internship Program

Aim

The STEM 4 Digital Business Internship Program provides financial grants to ACT-based businesses to assist in the costs associated with hiring a second or higher year undergraduate student intern studying in a science, technology, engineering or mathematics (STEM) field at a Canberra-based university or CIT for 12 weeks full-time (or 450 hours part-time).

Grant amounts

The ACT Government will provide a funding grant of up to $7,500 to businesses to reimburse 75% of the eligible wages and related expenses associated with offering a paid internship. The business will be responsible for paying the remaining 25% of student intern’s wages and other employment-related costs as per legislation.

How applications are assessed

This is a competitive grant program. Your application will be assessed against the program criteria and compete with other applications in the same round.

More information

Go to STEM 4 Digital Business Internship Program External Link or call Innovation Trade and Investment on 13 22 81.